For over 20 years we have worked with governments, bilateral and multilateral donors and private sector organisations to help improve people’s lives in developing countries. We focus on:
- Public service reform and financial management
- Justice and security sector reform and conflict prevention
- Inclusive growth and economic development
- Capacity building and knowledge sharing with government counterparts to build sustainable results
- Sensitive handling of cultural and political matters
- Application of local knowledge in project design and implementation
Atos Consulting has unrivalled expertise in developing and managing large and complex programmes, to deliver practical results in developing and transition countries. We successfully provide outstanding experts and programme managers.
Our Track Record
We have worked on programmes in more than 60 developing countries and transitional economies, with agencies such as the UK Department for International Development, Norwegian Aid, SIDA, UNDP and the World Bank. Unique among development consultants we have also been recognised with many awards for our work in Eastern Europe and Africa.
We are also part of a network of Atos offices which work in international development. Our offices in Brussels and Madrid are major suppliers of technical assistance services to the EU and to governments across the world.